Do I Need To Spend Money On Social Media?
“The first mistake that I see people make is to think that running ads is going to make them money automatically. It won’t.”
Is spending money on social media worth it for YOUR business?
That Boost button on Facebook & Instagram can be tempting…
If you’ve ever heard someone say that “boosting is ALWAYS a waste of money,” I’m here to prove them wrong.
But if you’re not careful, you might end up doing what I call Ego-Boosting Boosting. That’s where you spend money to boost a social media post and end up super happy because a bunch of people engaged (boosting your ego)! But a couple of days you realize it didn’t bring you any customers or clients. 😕
In this episode of Social Media for Streamlined Entrepreneurs I’ll help you decide if it’s the right time for you to spend money on social media or not.
In this episode:
- [01:10] Do you need to “spend money to make money?” No
- [01:44] The first mistake business owners make when starting to spend money on social media.
- [04:20] You might spend money to overcome the poor reach of Facebook Business Pages.
- [05:30] If you are posting a LOT, spending money might be worth it because you can reach more people while spending less time coming up with posts.
- [07:41] Why Boosting is NOT always a waste of money.
- [12:18] Our community #WIN Of The Week where Tom Love turned a $10 boost into $3,000 in business!
Engagement is the big buzzword around social media, but do we need engagement if all we really want is sales? The short answer is yes, but in this episode I’m sharing 3 reasons why engagement is so powerful so you can decide if it’s important for your business.
Is Social Media the best place to market your business? Sometimes it’s not, and in this podcast episode I’m going to share 3 questions to consider when making the best choice for your business.