Engagement vs. Sales on Social Media – Do You Need Both?
“Adding an engagement strategy can easily quadruple your sales, compared to focusing on sales alone.”
Engagement is the big buzzword around social media, but do we need engagement if all we really want is sales?
You can probably get sales on social media without engagement, but it will cost you a LOT more time and/or money.
But when you combine engagement with sales, the results are exponential. In other words, if you take one part engagement and add it to one part sales, you’ll end up with 3-4 times as many sales as you would without any engagement.
In this episode of Social Media for Streamlined Entrepreneurs I’m sharing 3 reasons why engagement helps drive sales.
And if you’re struggling to get your audience engaged, I’m sharing 3 of my favorite ways to get them commenting.
In this episode:
- [01:18] Is engagement important on social media or can we just get sales?
- [02:02] Engagement helps you build a relationship before asking them to buy.
- [04:29] An early mistake I made in my business.
- [05:36] Engagement creates conversations around your product or service
- [07:19] Engagement is the best way to maximize your reach on social media.
- [10:20] 3 easy ways to increase engagement.
- [13:28] Our community #WIN Of The Week where Michelle Tayler, who said she was petrified about doing Facebook Lives, has now gotten comfortable enough to face an audience of 10,000 ideal clients!
Did you know if your pages & profiles aren't properly set up, you're missing out on sales?
In the Profitable Pages & Profiles workshop I'll show you the 4 essential items every page & profile needs.
The best part? Go through this once and it will help increase sales for YEARS!
(Special for podcast listeners this week)
Ever wonder why we don’t have time for social media in our businesses? Or why it feels that way? In this episode I’m going to break down 3 reasons why that is, and how to overcome them.
Is Social Media the best place to market your business? Sometimes it’s not, and in this podcast episode I’m going to share 3 questions to consider when making the best choice for your business.