Is Social Media The Best Place To Market Your Business?
“If social media didn’t exist, how would you market your business? Force yourself to answer that question – you might come up with a better alternative to social media.”
As business owners we tend to flock to social media first because it’s free to get started. It’s a lot easier to dive into than trying to buy a traditional media campaign, or standing on the side of the road with a sign.
But I see businesses all the time putting endless hours into social media, when their best opportunity to market might be something else entirely. Perhaps Google search ads, or SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Or they are putting endless hours into the parts of social media.
In this episode of Social Media for Streamlined Entrepreneurs I’m giving you 3 questions to consider when deciding if social media is the best fit for your business.
In this episode:
- [01:03] Why as business owners we flock to social media for marketing.
- [02:44] What is the trade-off when it comes to work vs. results?
- [04:29] How Chelsie Hayes slashed her social media workload by figuring out the one part that makes an impact for her business.
- [05:54] The Social Media Tipping Point we all want to arrive at and pass.
- [06:29] Are the things you are doing on social media bringing you direct results?
- [08:12] If social media didn’t exist, how would you market your business?
- [10:39] The one thing you need to make sure social media is worth your time.
- [12:12] How Joanna Inks made a small shift that booked her $1400 worth of new business in 2 days.
- [13:28] Our community #WIN Of The Week where Anna Price got a huge confidence boost after realizing she had become the social media expert among her peers!
Get 40-50 Powerful Content Ideas For Your Business
If your posts aren't driving sales as much as you'd like, join me for Content Camp 2022!
I'll teach you my Profitable Posting Framework to show you what to post where everything you put up leads to sales.
You'll walk away with 40-50 powerful content ideas, customized to drives sales in YOUR business.
My business as a social media coach and educator was built on YouTube, but is YouTube a social network? It’s probably a matter of opinion, but I want to explain why you shouldn’t think of it as a social network, and how you should approach it instead to get the best results for your business.
Facebook Business Pages offer almost everything you can do on social media, but they do some things REALLY well, and others terribly. Let’s break down the Pros and Cons of a Facebook Business Page.