Why You Don’t Have Time For Social Media
“Adding an engagement strategy can easily quadruple your sales, compared to focusing on sales alone.”
I often ask people what their #1 challenge with social media is, and one of the most popular answers is, “Time. There’s never enough to get everything done.”
In this episode of Social Media for Streamlined Entrepreneurs I’m sharing 3 reasons we don’t have time for social media. I can’t make more time for you, but I can tell you how to “create” more time for social media in your business.
In this episode:
- [01:25] Why the technology of social media makes it seem like it takes more time than it does.
- [03:40] The first reason we don’t have time for social media is related to how well it works.
- [05:38] The second reason we don’t have time for social media has to do with the way we get started.
- [08:13] The third reason we don’t have time for social media has to do with the rest of our business.
- [10:31] Our community #WIN Of The Week where Jenette Clay got consistent on social media and saw immediate results.
Did you know if your pages & profiles aren't properly set up, you're missing out on sales?
In the Profitable Pages & Profiles workshop I'll show you the 4 essential items every page & profile needs.
The best part? Go through this once and it will help increase sales for YEARS!
(Special for podcast listeners this week)
Engagement is the big buzzword around social media, but do we need engagement if all we really want is sales? The short answer is yes, but in this episode I’m sharing 3 reasons why engagement is so powerful so you can decide if it’s important for your business.
Is Social Media the best place to market your business? Sometimes it’s not, and in this podcast episode I’m going to share 3 questions to consider when making the best choice for your business.