Pros and Cons Of A Facebook Business Page
“Facebook Business Pages are both the best social network and the worst social network.”
Facebook Business Pages are not magic – they take work. But there are also simple ways to use them effectively with less work.
If you are a business owner and trying to decide if you need a Facebook Business Page, and if it is worth your time, this episode will help you decide (potentially saving you many years of wasted efforts).
If you’d like more guidance on choosing the best social network for your business, you can also check out Episode 8, Choosing The Best Social Network For Your Business.
What You’ll Learn In This Episode:
- Do I need a Facebook Business Page?
- Does a Facebook Business Page help my business get found in search engines?
- The tragic story of a Facebook Page with over a million followers and almost no reach
- Can I reach my perfect audience with a Facebook Business Page?
Want to streamline your social media?
“Posting & Hoping” is not an effective (or sustainable) social media strategy. Join me for 3 Secrets To A Streamlined Social Media Strategy to start narrowing your focus and increasing your results.
This training is free, but registration is required so grab your slot here.
Links & Resources
- Episode 3: Do I Need To Spend Money On Social Media?
- Episode 16: Should Businesses Post Reels On Facebook & Instagram?
- Get the Profitable Pages & Profiles Workshop (special discount podcast listeners with that link)
- Submit a question to be answered on the podcast
Share why you enjoyed the podcast in a review so I can create more episodes like this one (and to make my Tiny Superheroes light up)
Get 40-50 Powerful Content Ideas For Your Business
If your posts aren't driving sales as much as you'd like, join me for Content Camp 2022!
I'll teach you my Profitable Posting Framework to show you what to post where everything you put up leads to sales.
You'll walk away with 40-50 powerful content ideas, customized to drives sales in YOUR business.
I always laugh when people ask me, “When did you know you wanted your own business?” I DIDN’T! The success of Five Minute Social Media was a complete accident. In this episode I’m sharing my unlikely story, as well as the simple thing that enabled me to go from Fired to Freedom.
Why Wordle Became A Social Media Phenomenon"Anticipation is a powerful mental trigger simply because we want what we can't have. And you can use that in your business."Whether you played the game Wordle or not, if you spend any time on Facebook it probably filled your...